Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finally had a chance...

to upload a few pictures of my latest scrapping creations. Steph and I were fortunate enough to enjoy another wonderful weekend with Harbor Scrapbooking. For me, it was more productive than usual--I finished 21 pages, plus added finishing touches to a few other leftover pages. YAY me!!

Last Spring, our fabulous Close to my Heart rep (shout out to Kelly Rizzo!) introduced us both to Flip Flaps; we made some adorable mini-albums with the 4 x 6 size. Since then, CTMH has come out with 'em in different sizes. I spent a lot of time playing with them...and falling in love with the way I can use the various sizes to maximize the number of pics on a single two page layout. I'm really happy with how those pages came together, though they don't photograph well. *sigh*

You can check out the pages here: Fun with Flip Flaps (can't seem to get the slideshow thingie working right now, DRAT!!)

It was nice to mix it up with those techniques, since I was really focused on finishing several years' worth of kid sports. Can I confess that I'm STILL basketballed out? So glad the season is over!! (for now, anyway!)

Can't wait 'til November's crop! My goal is take a whole new set of pictures with me on that trip...which, of course, means I have to finish the batch I've got printed and ready. Hmmm...guess that means I'll have to spend more time scrapping...such a hardship, truly.

No comments: